When Sean Campbell and his wife Sarah saw that the Delungra mechanic shop was up for sale back in 2006, they knew this was an opportunity too good to pass up. They wanted to start their own business now that Sean was fully trained and confident in his expertise with CASE, Fuji and twin disc transmissions. With Sarah alongside him, and just one mechanic in their employ at the outset, the pair have brought the Delungra business from strength to strength. The vision to expand the workshop and provide quality workmanship gave birth to Power Transmissions Australia, and this side of the business reaches Australia-wide.
Delungra Ag & Auto now employs 7 mechanics, a manager and two admin staff as part of the diligent team.
Our services are wide and varied:
- Automotive, agricultural and heavy vehicle mechanical repairs
- Automotive agricultural air-conditioning repair
- Field service to southern Queensland and all areas of New South Wales
- A full range of major brand tyres, including repairs
- Fully-stocked showroom featuring major brands including Bare-co, Castrol, Valvoline
- Fully-stocked parts inventory for a wide variety of powershift transmissions
- Welding fabrication repair
- Ryco hydraulics and hose repairs
- RTA inspection station for heavy and light vehicles
- Various powershifts are available for exchange
- All machining done in-house, not contracted out